Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A few cards I made today

So my latest obsessions have been copics and The Greeting Farm Stamps. I can't get enough! While I like love my Cricut machines I love how you can customize anything with a little coloring in of a stamped image. So while my copic collection is growing I told myself I can only buy more if I use them enough to justify their cost. As many of you may know copics cost an arm & leg!
I also told myself I must make stuff with all the crap stuff I have bought over the last year or two before I can buy more. One of my last purchases was a card file. It is so beautiful. I can't wait to get it. But I thought....what good is a card file if there aren't any handmade cards in them to file away? So here are just a few i will be adding when it gets here! I hope you like them. These are all that I did today, but I did color the images some time last week.








2 comments:

  1. Wow I love these stamps and your cards are super cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are great at coloring! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3