Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sorry I have been MIA

But my house has been crazy busy the last few weeks. We had two birthdays here, my BF and my youngest dog's. So we had a lot of festivities for that and just having the kids here makes things crazy. I wanted to share the cake my step-daughters made for my bf and my pup. The cake was yellow cake with chocolate frosting, it was surrounded by kit kat bars to make a bowl and then they put sugar babies and m&m's to look like dog food. The pink collar was made with fondant and so was the milkbone, but it was filled with bacon so Princess Mimi could have dessert too.
The Cake

Making a Wish

Cha Chi thought he'd steal the bacon filled bone

The birthday girl, Princess Mimi

The birthday duo, the sign made courtesy of grandson #1 since we have a lot of dogs. LOL

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable, creative cake! And I love the bacon-filled milk bone! It looks like a very fun party :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, so adorable & clever too...to have a milk bone made of bacon! Too cute! New follower here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3