Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teacher's Appreciation Week

This week at my daughter's school it is teacher's appreciation week. So everyday we are sending in gifts. Here is what we sent in the first day. I made the post it holder with a coaster and covered it with summery paper and colored in a Greeting Farm image to match. I used glossy accents to give the ball and flower dimension. I then attached the paper covered binder clip and put a twine bow on it and wha-la....done. My DD made her the flower pen.




3 comments:

  1. This is so cute I love it you and your DD did awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I'm you newest follower.

    Hugs
    Dusti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3