Friday, June 10, 2011

Hello hello

Hey everyone I know I have been MIA and mostly because the kids had a lot of end of the year stuff going on and we are trying to move in my stepdaughter. This summer we will have a busy house but that makes it a lot of fun as time will fly, but that also means I will need to schedule crafting time so that I get my projects done and share what I make with you all.
Did you see.....I am only 1 follower away from one hundred followers? Do you know what happens when I hit 100??? If you guessed cricut cartridge giveaway you are correct! So tell your friends and have them tell their friends to follow my blog, I promise I have some fun stuff coming. I have a big announcement coming soon too! So keep an eye out for my next few blog posts, you won't want to miss it! Xoxo


Also find me on Facebook! Justinas Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3