Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I got my STSB Swap Box

If you don’t know what this is it is a partner swap hosted on the cricut message boards. You get assigned a partner and you get 20 words for 20 days and you have to come up with a surprise for your sister for each day. So, I had the pleasure of being paired up with Alicia and let me tell you I have so much in common with her it is crazy. We have the same taste, likes and dislikes and we have never even met. Although the next time I go out to NC I know where I will be stopping. LOL These swaps are so much fun to participate in, it literally feels like Christmas when your box comes. Here is what my box contained. She has a few things to send me still but this is way awesome….I absolutely love it all. And when I say she knows me she really does…even down the print on the front of the birdhouse. My step-daughter thought I bought it because she said that it is so my taste. Nina see the Zebra scrapbook?? Ha ha now I need to make a scrapbook. 
This is the basket all my goodies came in. Isn't it lovely?

Just some of the goodies in there.


I got 4 Paper stacks & that awesome Zebra scrapbook

This is the birdhouse & a plaque with metal wall hanger. I love the look of it!
Close up of the print on the birdhouse
I hope you enjoyed!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3