Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another Greeting Farm Gift Card Holder

As promised I have made a new project. I am going to try to make something more often than not. I just absolutely adore all of the Greeting Farm stamps and this one is no exception. Her name is Cheeky Rockabilly and this is my twist on it. I wanted a black and white card with just a little color, so I decided that navy blue would be the color. I love how her hair came out but looking at it now, I know I can improve on my copic skills if I just practice a little more. So let me know what you think. 

I hope you all like it and please ignore my poor photography skills, I need to work on that obviously. Have a great Tuesday everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. Well, I don't even KNOW how to use Copics...so I think your coloring is GORGEOUS!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what you could improve on. I think this is perfect :) I love the Greeting Farm too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girly! You rocked Ms. Cheeky! And I am lovin' her hair ... you did a great job on shading! Can't wait to see more J! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a super cute card.. Your coloring looks FANTASTIC to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3