Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blog Hop Candy Winner Announced

I am sorry this is a little late. My blogger kept giving me issues. Well I am very happy to anounce that the winner of the blog hop candy is:

Linda said...

WOW girl, blow me away with these glasses! You know Erica and Mike are gonna adore them! Great work and TFS! xoxo, Linda



Linda please send me your address via email or Facebook. justina1218 at aim dot com.


Thank you all for the kind comments and I hope you will continue to follow me in my crafting endeavors. I have a big surprise coming, but need to work out all the details before I spill the beans. 


Have a great night.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! That's me!!! Thanks J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justina.. I wanted to stop by and let you know that I have a blog award for you on my blog at www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com. Hop on over when you get a chance to pick it up. Thanks so much!! Terri of Two Pink Peas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3