Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Hump Day...Let's Go Shopping!!

Happy Hump Day!! So I have been on a roll this week. I hope I don't jinx myself. But today I wanted to share the shopping girl from The Miss Anya Collection by The Greeting Farm. I colored her about a month ago and just cut her out and when I got the WTG Girly Girl stamps from MFT I thought it the sentiment would go perfectly together...what do you think?? Doesn't it make you want to go shopping?? I guess I am always in the mood for some shopping. 
Miss Anya Shopper
Thank you very much for coming by this week and leaving me comments. I really do appreciate them all and I hope you will let me know what you think about today's card.

7 comments:

  1. Hey you! You're definitely on a roll with TGF stamps! I love the Miss Anya line! Thanks for my goodies too - love them all!!! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute love.
    Ruthie Appleby
    RuthiesCouponChannel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this card! I especially like the choice of colors you used. They go so well together and of course your coloring rocks :)
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is super cute! Love her hair and the colors you chose! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LoVe your new card! You’re so talented. I’ve just become a new follower and if you get a minute please come check out my blog. I’m into Paper Sculpting which is similar to paper piecing but it’s a lot more artistically detailed. I would love it if you would become a follower of mine…..

    Cathy :o)
    http://cat2jona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you color it in, are you using Copic markers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your coloring techniques, are you using Copic markers? I am trying my best to master these babies.lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3