Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Throwback Thursday Card

Hey everyone!! For today I decided to use a stamp that I have never used before. So I picked Dahlia from The Greeting Farm. I thought that this time I would show you a few steps so you can see how it goes from a plain stamped image into what I create to put on a card. The next time I will take more pictures and maybe do a little video tutorial. So to start I use memento Tuxedo Black ink and Georgia Pacific card stock paper from Wal-mart. If there is something in particular you would like to see then please let me know. 

Stamped image


Colored her skin and hair in


Looks close to done


Can you see my testing? I never know what colors I will use until I start coloring.


This is the image cut out and put on a card.


All finished and ready to give to someone
Hope you like it. It took me forever and a lot of flip flopping on trying to decide what kind of card I should put this image on. Thanks for visiting my blog!! Make sure you are a follower so you don't miss out on my future postings!!

16 comments:

  1. Love this! I actually think I have Miss Dahlia too and haven't used her in a long time ... great coloring job girl! Added any copics to your collection recently? xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving waking up every day to a new creation on your blog! Especially since I love Copics and TGF- I love to see what you create with them and as usual I LOVE this!!!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little girl and how you used her in a card. I think I might try something like this in my near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She turned out super cute! Great job on her hair! What colors did you use? =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful!! Can you teach me your shading???? TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. How did you do the speckly part on the card?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracy for her hair I used C9, C7, C5, & C3.
    Patricia of course I can.
    Kim do you mean the blue part? That is glimmer mist I sprayed on the card.
    Thank you everyone for the kind comments. XOXO Justina

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your card! Wish I had me some copics:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Justina! I love it! I want to learn your shading as well!! Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! you make it look so easy. I love your shading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! I'm looking to taking a copic class. love the shading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her, she looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Job !! I wish i could color that good...Im just learning !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT coloring! I LOVE COPICS! Thank you for sharing! I am a follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and follow me as well at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3