Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The New Cricut Mini by ProvoCraft


So as many of you may already know PC is debuting the Cricut Mini at CHA in Chicago. From what I can tell it looks like a pretty cool machine. The Cricut Mini is a small, lightweight, ultra-portable way to make your projects and be more creative! With the Cricut Mini, you can cut out many types of materials, including paper, fabric, vinyl, and much more! Cricut Mini was designed for someone who wants an easy-to-use, portable electronic cutting machine. This is the perfect machine for someone just getting into paper crafting, but is also a great option for experts that want a more portable option that works with our online design tool, Cricut Craft Room. Cricut Mini cuts up to 8.5" x 12" paper and other materials, and works with any computer PC or Mac with an Internet connection! Cut small shapes and fonts from ¼” to larger cuts up to 11½”! How awesome is that??

Cricut Mini


So from what I can find out this machine will be $119 MSRP. So this is a great entry point for those of you that are on a limited craft fund (who isn't??) What do you all think about this machine? Wil you be getting it when it comes out? I think I need to see it in person before I buy yet another machine. I still haven't even unpacked the small cricut I bought on HSN a few weeks ago. 

4 comments:

  1. i think i would send the hsn machine back and get this one but you would lose on the cartridges form hsn.....i am not getting a new one...gonna be awhile for me ...too many carts tht i want lol

    couldnt comment on google account ...grrrr
    dannysuni@msn.com aka Suni Smith Brandt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think PC needs to work on the machines they currently have and stop putting new ones out. People are still having issues with the Imagine and E2 and I STILL don't have features for the "blank" buttons on my Expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree With faithfulcreations! Amen sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the HSN special too, but I did open the box...just to get the cartridges out!! Haven't figured out what to do with the machine yet. I want a machine that will cut with SCASL and MTC. I don't like having my options limited, especially after spending so much money.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3