Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Prima Warehouse Sale Haul

OK so I promised to show my haul that I got over the weekend. This is only of the Prima Sale stuff that I bought. I mostly bought white flowers because I can spritz them to the color I need them to be. And I love white flowers. 
I also got a pink and red one, but I forgot to add it to the picture




Multiples of the flower jars minus the pink and red ones


All the other flowers I got










Bling, Stamps, Paper and some Free Brads


Ribbon I got. I love this. 


Paper stacks I got. There are really 2 of each


I just had to get the black rack with the glass jars. 
Over all I would say I was pretty successful. But I would have loved to buy more. Next time I think I will go the first day as I was told some of the stuff was cheaper on the first day. By popular request Prima looks like they will be having an online warehouse sale at the end of August, so keep your eyes peeled for that. Thank you to Tammy, Caroline and Patty for being so nice and including me into their crafty group....it is so much fun to actually have crafty friends that live around me. 

18 comments:

  1. You're Welcome Justina! Glad you were able to join us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my tell me more about this sale!

    cbarwick@comcast.net
    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely wonderful! What a great bunch of goodies! Can't wait for the online sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous!!! I always miss out on warehouse sales! But, I live in Alabama, so there aren't any here! Boo! You found a ton of fun stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had fun shopping! I would've driven if it was a bit closer (3 hours was too far), but I'm excited for the online sale! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh You got alot. Looks like you had fun :-) YAY thanks for Sharing your awesome Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Justina! You did find some great stuff. You are so welcome. I'm so glad we got to meet.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOw, nice. I wish I could find stuff like this. Great haul. I Love flowers.
    Thanks for leaving the nice comment on my blog. I am now following you also.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME! I live in Santa Clarita and it sounds like it would be worth the drive to check it out. I would love it if you would include me the next time if it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would really appreciate it! I am a follower:) Have a wonderful day and I can't wait to see what you make with all of your awesome flowers :)

    http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still jealous of your haul. LOL
    I also have a blog award for you, please come get it.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  11. you know me....love them flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I'm so jealous of your incredible haul! What a fun shopping trip! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great haul! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now a follower of yours!

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! Would love to have all those flowers!! Lucky you! :) have fun1
    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl! I am so jealous! You got an amazing haul ... woohoo!!! Yep, I'll be saving my money now for the online sale. TFS and have a great day J! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3