Monday, July 11, 2011

Stinkin' Cute Blog Award


Today I received the sweetest blog award from Terri at Two Pink Peas. I was pleasantly surprised because there are so many amazing, beautiful and talented women with blogs to choose from and Terri picked me!! So a big Thank You to Terri. You are such a sweetheart and I feel very honored that you thought of me to award this Stinkin' Cute Blog Award! If you are not following Terri yet, you will want to hop on over to her blog, she has some great postings and is a very sweet, giving person. 

I would love to pass this adorable blog award to all of you but I had to pick only a few, so the blogs that I would love to pass this on to is...   

Nina at Nina The Hot Pink Scrapper
Jamie at My Amusing Life

Linda at Simple and Sassy Creations
Tina at Crafty and Green
Charlotte at Charlotte's Creations


If you have not been to any of these blogs please hop on over and show them some love, become a follower because you will not be sorry. These women are so talented and I feel honored to be blogging buddies with them. 
XOXO Have a great day!!!  Justina

2 comments:

  1. Aww.. Justina.. you are So sweet. You are so welcome for the blog award and I am really so happy to pass it on to you. Thank you for thanking me on your blog and for passing it on to other deserving blogs. I love that we are getting to know each other as days go by and I thank you for that! Hope your having a wonderful day today!! Hugs, Terri of Two Pink Peas www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww girl, make me cry why don't you?!? You're so sweet for sharing this with me!!! Hope you're having a wonderful day!!! xoxo, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3