Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Addicted to Stamps???

Are you addicted to stamps??? I am!!! And my latest addiction are the new stamps that Addicted-To-Stamps is releasing. If you have not had a chance to check them out, please do so. If you love fairies you will especially love these!! Go check out their page on Facebook Addicted-To-Stamps today as they will be having a Stamp Release party and Sherri will be doing a giveaway! I am lucky enough to be a part of their great design team and I can't wait to get my hands on the stamps! Happy Hump Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information...I'll be sure to check them out. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3