Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bucket List Blog Hop Winner Announced

Sorry I am late!! I have been dealing with tooth ache pain and real life. But I did not forget....so what we are all waiting for. The winner of the blog candy is: 




lorby said...




Very nice idea to do. Pretty. I'm a follower now and looking forward to your other ideas.

Lorby please email me at justina1218 at aim dot com with your snail mail info!! This week is a pretty hectic week, I need to go to the dentist, get my DD ready for her Honor Choir tryouts, renew my driver's license and go to CO for a business meeting next week so life is a little insane but I will have some crafty stuff up hopefully this week. Have a great Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner
    I have something for you on my Blog
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3