Welcome to Just My Crafts and the "Bucket List" Blog Hop! If you've come from visiting Michelle's blog you're in the right place! If you've just happened across my blog and would like to play along with our fun hop, you can go to http://craftychelle.blogspot.com/ and start at the beginning. We would love to share a few projects with you on some of our Bucket List ideas. So get ready for some super fun projects and some fun giveaways along the way! Make sure to check out each member's blog. There will be some fun prizes along the way, AND there will be some AWESOME ideas!
I would like to thank Michelle for allowing me to participate in this blog hop and wish her a very Happy Birthday. Also would like to wish Jamie and Wendy Happy birthday and Happy Anniversary to Gill and Jim.
For my project I decided to make a purse size bucket list notebook. I have not made a Bucket List yet, I guess I never really thought about it. So my list is growing and in order to keep it that way, I figured I needed something that I could pull out no matter where I was and add something or check something off easily. So I guess my first entry in my Bucket List notebook is to make a Bucket List LOL. So as a birthday present to myself I have started my Bucket List. I never knew how much stuff I wanted to do that I have not yet done. For my project I printed out paper from my Imagine and covered a mini composition book with it. I added a fabric block from Fantasy Fabric Blocks on the front. I used mod podge on it so that I can easily wipe off anything that may land on it while it is in my purse. I wanted to add more decorations to it but then decided against it since I thought it would probably fall off while in my purse anyways. But don't hold me to it, I may add more decor to it in the upcoming days. Don't you just love the little air balloon? Make sure you go check out the website it you would like to try the fabric blocks, there are gorgeous and come in so many different styles!!
But wait before you go please let me know what is something that is on your Bucket List that you want to check off this year!! Mine would be to take a real vacation with my honey, last one was almost 3 years ago. I will pick someone on Monday and send you a little blog candy!!! For an extra entry (leave a separate comment, go Like Altura Credit Union's Facebook page and like my comment (Justina Almanza) under the Taylor Swift ticket post and then come back here and let me know.
Thank you for visiting, you next stop is Anita!! Here is the line up just in case you get lost:
- Michelle - http://craftychelle.blogspot.com/ <----Happy Birthday today the 18th
- Justina http://justmycrafts.blogspot.com <----My Birthday on the 28th (YOU ARE HERE)
- Anita - http://anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Ashley - http://scrappinpinkpiglet.blogspot.com
- Amy - http://www.lovetocrop.com/
- Maria - http://www.mdcraftcorner.blogspot.com/
- Tami - http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
- Sher http://www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com
- Scrappingmamma~ http://www.scrappingmamma.net
- Gina - http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
- Gill - http://scrappincreationsbygillm.blogspot.com <----Happy Anniversary on the 11th
- Linda T - http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
- Inga - http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
- Corrine- http://celebratingordinarymoments.blogspot.com/
- Deborah- http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
- Brynn- http://flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com
- Lori- http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
- Nancy - http://blog.fancywithnancy.com
- Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com
- Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Wendy -http://wleitel.blogspot.com/ <----Happy Birthday on the 31st
- Jamie - http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com <----Happy Birthday today the 18th