Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Old School Cartridge Blog Hop Winner

Sorry I have been MIA, kids started school this morning so it has been a crazy last couple of days. So I first wanted to thank everyone for hopping along  and following my blog. I hope you enjoy my new creations to come. So now on to the part you all have been waiting for; the winner!!! 
The winner is Michelle from Michelle's Crafty Creations:


Wow! I do like this card and the safety pins were such a neat idea to get it to stand up!! I have become a new follower. Congratulations on being a grandma again...a YOUNG grandma!! ;) For names, girl -Emma; boy- Jack. Love those names!!! Hugs, michelle http://michelles-crafty-creations.blogspot.com


Congratulations Michelle!!! Please email me your snail mail info at justina1218 at aim dot com


Happy Hump day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3