Saturday, December 3, 2011

Addicted-To-Stamps' Holiday Blog Hop Dec 3 - 4

Welcome to the Addicted-To-Stamps' Holiday Blog Hop! 

This is our Holiday blog hop and the design team has a lot of great projects in store for you. Along the way there are so many amazing ideas of what you can do with our digi stamps, that may just inspire you to scraplift. If you've come from visiting Sher's blog you're in the right place, weren't her gifts so cute (lucky girls)! If you've just happened across my blog and would like to play along with our fun hop, you can go to http://addicted-to-stamps.blogspot.com/ and start at the beginning.


Today I am featuring the Snow Baby Digi Stamp by Sherri Baldy. I used my prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits to color her in and I added some sparkle with a Gelly Roll Stardust pen in Clear Star. I made her outfit pink because...well that is probably my favorite color!! I decided to make a small card so that it can be used a a gift card holder. I added some extra snowflakes to the card as well as some clear rhinestones to the image. I think the sentiment "Baby it's cold outside" is very fitting for the image. I found that in my stash of stamps. I left the inside of the card blank so that I can give it to anyone but added slits so that you can slide a gift card in there easily. Make sure you come back tomorrow to see a different project and a surprise!!



Please hop along with all of us since each design team member will be choosing one lucky person that commented on their blog to receive the digi stamp they used for free!!! Doesn't that sound like an exciting small piece of blog candy??? But wait we also have a prize for a lucky Grand Prize Winner! We will randomly draw on Monday evening and in a new post announce a winner that will win 3 digi stamps of their choice from our store. They are valued at $3.99 each, which equals a near $12.00 value along with a whole bunch of other stuff pictured below:




To Enter to win the blog candy you must do the following:
Today we are only showing a small selection of our digi stamps. We however carry many more digis, clear rubber stamps, push molds and other products. We also have another site that carries Fantasy Fabric Blocks.
Here are our links to check us out:
Addicted-to-Stamps
Scrapbook Stamp Society
Fantasy Fabric Blocks
The Fairy Society- Has edible art for your cakes and cupcakes!

Thanks for hopping along with us!
Your next stop is to the amazing Jamie: Jamie's Blog! XOXO J

Just in case you get lost here is the entire line up:

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty,love the pink.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute, Love the Colors you used in this card. Your image is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the phrase with this digi.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card, I liked the pink coloring. The snowflakes are a great touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, she is cute!! I of course love the pink coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job! It's a gorgeous digi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Justina, this is such a sweet card! I really like this

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this stamp she is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Snow Baby Digi Stamp by Sherri Baldy is ADORABLE!! Excellent card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is beautiful. I really like your use of pink but still making it chrsitmasy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image is one of my faves!!! Love how you colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! Love the pinks and wonderful coloring job. just perfect!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card I do so love the image and your colouring is fabulous.

    I am a new follower and found your blog through Scrapbook Stamp Society.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3