Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Got an Outdoor TV?

Living is So Cal we do a lot of entertaining in our backyard. So that means we also have a TV out there to watch shows, games or listen to music. But having a TV back there can be a lot of maintenance to make sure the TV stays clean, out of the direct sun when it is really hot or to not get wet. It also can get real dusty out there too, and that isn't good for it either. 

So when I saw the Outdoor TV from Clicks on Amazon I went out back and measured my TV and was ecstatic to find out it would fit! So I placed an order and got it so quick, I mean this is Amazon Prime we are talking about. 

The cover was easy to see it was made from high-quality and premium material that can protect your television from rain, extreme heat from the sun, dust, dew, mist and other contributing factors that can cause damage. The inside will prevent scratches while the double stitched edges make sure this cover lasts a lifetime. Literally a lifetime, they guarantee their cover! The back and bottom has velcro to close the cover around your television. The cover measures 42 x 26.5 x 4.5 inches so make sure you measure that TV! It also has a small pouch for your remote control. The cover boasts to be dust-proof, waterproof, and weatherproof, so you wouldn't have to worry about your TV's condition. You also get a large microfiber cloth to keep that TV clean and free of fingerprints. 









It was suer easy to install I literally just took the cover and placed it over it and closed up the velcro on bottom. It took me no time and no extra help needed to put it on. I really love it and I know that the TV is safe and when we get the rain this season I won't have t worry so much. i also included some pictures of it on. 





What are you waiting for? Go get your TV cover before the prices go up! With a lifetime warranty it is definitely a great deal and saves your TV! Go get your Clicks Outdoor TV Cover here on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3