Monday, January 4, 2016

Hello 2016

So a year has come and gone and I decided that I need to catch up and start blogging again. So what will I write about? Probably products I get to review along with projects and crafts I'm working on. I need to get back into the swing of things.

I've missed sharing with my readers and miss crafting and sharing them with you all. But life sometimes gets in the way and I've learned you have to learn how to balance things. I am working on that this year!

So what am I reviewing? How did I get free products? Well I signed up with Influenster and they send you surveys they think is a good fit and you answer questions to further probe to see if you are the right fit. Its pretty awesome to be chosen to test new products. I've been introduced to stuff I probably wouldn't have tried. Also found a couple I've probably not buy again but there hasn't been many.

I also signed up with a website that hooks you up with sellers on amazon that give you items to test for free or a very minimal cost. How awesome is that? All they ask is that you review their products honestly. I always love companies that want real feedback. I mean how else will they grow if no one will ever tell them any faults? All you need is an amazon prime account and a willingness to review products. You have to follow through because the companies are real sellers making a living selling items on amazon and it wouldn't be fair to get products but never give them any feedback. That also discourages companies to do this. And can also exclude you from further opportunities. If you'd like to sign up let me know I can send you a link for the amazon review and if you'd like to join influenster let me know also I just need your email and i can send you an invitation.

What is your New Year's resolution for 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3