Saturday, January 23, 2016

Quest to Organizing my Baking Sheets


So let's talk about your kitchen cupboards. Messy right? I know mine are! So I went on a hunt for organizing my kitchen to make life easier when I want to cook or bake. I'm tired of opening up my cupboards and everything falling out. So that's where this rack comes in from X-Chef. 



I had initially thought I would use it for my pot lids. But then I got to thinking about all of my my baking sheets, tins, etc. They really need more help then the lids do. Let me face reality for a moment because I do realize I just need to throw some of them away. NOOOOO!!!! But I get attached to certain baking sheets for different cooking or baking needs. This one burns cookies just right, this ones never burns, this is the catch all for all drips, etc.  Well walk in the X-Chef Kitchen Cabinet and Pantry Organizer Rack that I was given the opportunity to receive for testing and review purposes and this couldn't have come at a better time! 

This works out perfect and I am already planning how many more I need because one just is not enough for me! The rack is sturdy, a nice silver color and has a good weight to it. This is a must-have to get those baking sheets in order or even your pot lids.






So how many do you need? You can find this rack here on Amazon.

*Item was received at a discount for testing and review purposes. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3