Saturday, February 13, 2016

New Mixing Bowls


Are you in the market for durable mixing bowls? Maybe even ones that don't slide around the counter when you are using them? I know it seems like an obvious answer, but I have to be honest that I did not know that bowls that didn't slide around was even a thing.


Well walk in the Kukpo set of mixing bowls. I love that these 3 bowls all come with tops and also nest within each other. That is a big space saver. They are also FDA approved and BPA free. It is nice to know that the bowls I am using is safe to eat from.Well okay maybe not eat with but prepare food that I will eat.

The bowls come in three sizes which are 1.5 quart, 3 quart and 5 quart. So these bowls will cover all your needs. But the rubber bottom makes it also very practical. They do not slide around when you ar using them. The lids at first may seem like they do not seal but you just need to push them down in the center and they seal really well. 

Clean up is also a breeze. These bowls are safe in the dishwasher or just use soap and water. They are  smooth and clean up quickly. I really like that because I don't like using my dishwasher and these cleaned up quickly.

So if you are looking for some new bowls you really should grab a set. The price is right and they perform very well. To buy these bowls check them out here on Amazon. You will not be disappointed. 

*This item was given to me at a discount for testing and review purposes all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3