Sunday, February 7, 2016

Midnight Glo UV Face & Body Paints

Today I am reviewing the Midnight Glo Paint Kit For Body and Face. These paints are high quality, safe for skin use and non-toxic. The paints themselves do not glow in the dark, but are UV light reactive. Which if you have a glow in the dark party I’d suggest you use an UV light since it is bright and creates the same effect a black light does. In this kit you get everything you need to have some real fun. The set includes an UV flashlight that requires 3 AAA batteries, paintbrushes, painter’s palette, palette knife and 7 paints. The paints are neon and nice colors that include Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and White. There is 2 oz. per bottle, which is quite a lot to do face painting. I would suggest you do a spot test to make sure you are not allergic to the paints before you start. Also, be sure to carefully paint around the eye area and I wouldn’t suggest you do that if you plan on sweating since the paints can run and that would not feel good in your eyes. I decided to paint a picture and decorate a gift tag to show how well these paints really do glow. It was actually really fun to paint this and I had a lot of fun. But you can use this for so many things and would make a great gift. I plan on giving this set to my daughter for a sleepover, as I know she and her friends will love to paint each other and take a lot of pictures.







 This set is available here on Amazon and is priced right. I like items that come complete so you are ready to go once you get it. Just make sure you have 3 AAA batteries for the flashlight although if you’re having a party I am sure you will have a bigger bulb anyways which would work a lot better to showcase the paints colors. **I received this item at a discount for testing and review purposes. All opinions and pictures are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3