Sunday, November 20, 2016

Aposon LJ1007 Women Quartz Fashion Analog Watch Review


Today I am review this gorgeous woman's watch from Amazon. It is a great piece to spice up your wardrobe but not rob your bank. I love watches and love to change them out to match my outfit and mood. This one I received quickly thanks to Amazon Prime and it is gorgeous in person. 

Here are a few pictures of the watch, as you can see the watch looks expensive and also feels nice in person. This would make a great present from the kids to their mom's teachers or favorite aunt.






This is definitely one of my favorite work watches. It is simple and understated but so great looking. The sparkles from the crystals are fantastic and the best part about this is that the watch is waterproof. So no worries about washing your hands, sweat or rain ruining this. 

If you'd like to pick one up for yourself find it here on Amazon. It is currently prices at $13.99 on prime. I would recommend this watch 100% and would happily give this 5 stars. The watch fit great, looks great and is kind to any budget.


**I received this item at a discount for testing and review purposes. All opinions and experiences are my own. **


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment, I love to inspire others and meet new crafty friends too! If you have any questions please feel free to let me know! I read every single comment and appreciate each one! Have a great day! XOXO Justina <3